Miracle Harvest premium products are inspired by our commitment to quality and dedication to healthy kids. Each product is made with fresh, wholesome ingredients. With 100% of proceeds benefiting children’s hospitals in your community, you can eat well while doing good. Choose from six delightful options to benefit both your family and the local children you’re serving.
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
Sprinkle of crushed red pepper flakes
2-3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
2 cups Miracle Harvest Garlic and Herb pasta sauce
1/4 cup chopped basil
8 oz mozzarella, shredded
4 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
1 (5-oz) package garlic croutons
1. Preheat oven to 350* In a square 9×9 inch baking pan, drizzle olive oil, fresh, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
2. Add shredded chicken on top of olive oil and seasonings.
3. Layer 2 cups of marinara sauce, sprinkle basil on top along with 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella and 2 ounces of grated parmesan.
4. Then layer croutons on top of cheese, then top with remaining cheeses.
5. Bake at 350* for 30 to 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
4 pounds beef roast
1 (12 ounce) bottle Miracle Harvest Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1 envelope onion soup mix Italian seasoning, to taste
1 pound lean ground beef
1 (12 ounce) package bow tie pasta
1 (20 ounce) jar Miracle Harvest Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup sour cream